Rules for granting of discounts
Discounts are granted for one-time purchases made in the showroom or the online store. The discount amount for each order item depends on the discount threshold and the discount group the given article belongs to. The discount threshold is determined based on the order value calculated according to gross wholesale prices.
|Level||Order total||Group A||Group B|
|Level 1||PLN 1,700||3%||1%|
|Level 2||PLN 3,500||5%||2%|
|Level 3||PLN 7,000||10%||5%|
|Level 4||PLN 12,000||15%||7%|
Information on which discount group the given article belongs to are provided in the article sheet on the Discounts tab.
Service costs, including shipping costs, are not subject to discounts.
- On-line payment information
- How to shop in the online store?
- How do I find out whether a wholesale or a retail price applies?
- Rules for granting of discounts
- Discount codes
- How long will it take to process my order?
- How quickly will my order be delivered?
- What is the PDI (Pre-Delivery Information) service?
- Restrictions for ordering trees