How quickly will my order be delivered?
Delivery mail is dispatched every day. Packages are delivered within one workday. If the recipient is not at the indicated address, the courier will try to deliver the package the next workday.
To avoid such situations, we recommend that you purchase the PDI (Pre-Delivery Information) service. It does not cost much, and the courier will contact you prior to delivery, with the option to change the delivery address.
Mail orders are dispatched twice a week. Packages are usually delivered within 2 to 7 workdays. If the mailman misses you, a note will be left. In this case, the recipient has 14 days to pick up the shipment at the post office. After this period, the package will be returned to the sender at the expense of the recipient.
- On-line payment information
- How to shop in the online store?
- How do I find out whether a wholesale or a retail price applies?
- Rules for granting of discounts
- Discount codes
- How long will it take to process my order?
- How quickly will my order be delivered?
- What is the PDI (Pre-Delivery Information) service?
- Restrictions for ordering trees