What is the PDI (Pre-Delivery Information) service?
The PDI (Pre-Delivery Information) service ensures prior contact with the recipient of the shipment before it is delivered by the courier. Immediately after the shipment is sent, the recipient will receive a text message with information about its planned delivery. The text message will also contain the COD amount, if applicable.
In addition, the courier will contact the recipient on the day of delivery and determine the exact time of delivery. This also provides the recipient with the opportunity to indicate, without further formalities, a different address than the one specified on the consignment note. When the delivery to a different address is performed by couriers from the same terminal, there will be no additional fee.
This service costs PLN 1.49 PLN (gross amount). The service is available only for delivery by courier.
- On-line payment information
- How to shop in the online store?
- How do I find out whether a wholesale or a retail price applies?
- Rules for granting of discounts
- Discount codes
- How long will it take to process my order?
- How quickly will my order be delivered?
- What is the PDI (Pre-Delivery Information) service?
- Restrictions for ordering trees